Hot to make a Dial-in server?

Greetings to List!

as a newbie, I would like to beg your advice to go to my next step of
exploring Linux. Could somebody give the stretch of making a Dia-in server
I have
1. DSL connection which is shared in my villa among 10 people with a ADSL
router (DHCP enabled)
2. I have a winmodem which is not yet recognized by FC3 (but please,
recommend me a Real modem to buy)
3. I have an extra Telephone line for Dia-in (Please, note me how many
people could connect my dial-in server simultaneously with one modem
4. I have all the 4 CD's of FC3 and Rescue disk.

Please brief me, if you have time spend some more for me.

Thank you very much for helping in advance
Mohan