installing for the first time

I hope I'm not taking up to much time from everybody but I finally got
myself to use LInux (fedora core 3) from the linux starter magazin in
holland
and I thought it was great that it was easy to install the basics.
After that I tried to install xine, i firts updated Yum and till that point
it was ok but then i tried to installed xine, there was a note that it was
good to do but I did't have any gpg public keys installed. I tried to do
that just like explained:

"You have enabled checking of packages via GPG keys. This is a good thing.
However, you do not have any GPG public keys installed. You need to download
the keys for packages you wish to install and install them.
You can do that by running the command:
    rpm --import public.gpg.key
For more information contact your distribution or package provider."

but then I get the answer:  error import read failed.

What should I do?

thankx, olaf

Jetzt gibt's was auf's Mail ... Natürlich nur bei my-mail.ch!
http://my-mail.ch/?redirect=9999
Unglaubliche Leasing-Angebote bei Ihrem Opel Händler!
http://www.my-mail.ch/?redirect=2004