Re: gcompris repo for fc3?

Matt Morgan wrote:

I'm trying to set up a desktop for some young relatives. GCompris
looks like a fantastic educational software package for kids, but I'm
finding it really hard to install. I can't find a repo for FC3.

I tried the packages for FC2 at yum.bravegnuworld.com, and that didn't
help. Any other ideas? Thanks.

As I understand it, if the source code is available, you could download that code and build an rpm for your FC3 system.