Re: Can't have FC3 Boot after XP instalation

Have you checked to make sure that the GRUB boot loader recognizes both
OSes on your machine?  After a re-install of XP, you may need to re-
enter the HD settings for both Oses to be sure that they will boot.  Of
course, this is M$ we are talking about, so I wouldn't put it past them
to have made the install of XP screw up any other OS in your system.

Jared

Thanks for replying, concerning your first question : before installing
XP every thing is fine but after it will remove the GRUB boot for sure,
I don't know how to restore it after installing XP.

Ameur Mohamed