Re: Installation question

Sasa Stupar wrote:
Hi!

I am about to install FC3 on 50 wks in company. I'd like to do this by using one server (allready running FC3) with DVD reader so I can read FC3 dvd and use it as the source for the install (wks don't have dvd reader, only cdrom). The reason for using dvd is to make multiple installations at one time.

I would copy the DVD on to the server, replace the packages with all the updates (you might want to take a look at the perl script in ftp://ftp.crc.dk/pub/fedora/update/) and export the FC3 tree via NFS.

Consider using a kickstart file to set up the workstations, if they
are more or less identical.

Mogens

Phone: +45 33 27 53 25, Fax: +45 33 27 47 08
Email: mk@xxxxxx Homepage: http://www.crc.dk