Re: Deleted apache logs

Rodolfo Alcázar wrote:
On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 12:45 -0500, Dave Pisarek wrote:

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:40:11 -0700, dan <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Honestly, they should be created when Apache starts up.  Perhaps
starting httpd with the -F flag will show you some errors that would
prevent Apache from creating these log files.  If you really want to get
dirty, you can run it through ptrace.

You don't even have to do this, I'm just saying, if I were in charge,
I'd be quite curious as to why these were not being created.

Hope that helps
-dant