Re: M$ USB Keyboard wont interact with Grub

spmirowski wrote:
> AMD64 system with Microsoft USB Natural Elite Pro keyboard.
> It is a dual boot system with Windows 2000 Pro and Fedora Core
> 3 64 bit.  I can't select OSs with my USB keyboard, but can with
> a PS/2 keyboard.
>
> How can I select my OS without a keyboard =P  or how can I get
> Grub to work with USB ones?

Usually in the BIOS: there's probably an option for "Legacy USB" or "USB
Keyboard" or somesuch. That should make your keyboard work with grub.

If you can't find the option, tell us which motherboard you have.

James.

--
James Wilkinson       | Which do you consider was the stronger swimmer,
Exeter    Devon    UK | (a) The Spanish Armadillo,