Re: MS USB Wireless Desktop

ddanc1984-linux@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Is there any way to enable USB support in GRUB so that my wireless keyboard and mouse function? It just seems goofy to have to connect a regular keyboard just to hit a key to open the boot menu if I want to boot XP. I have no problem with the wireless stuff once everything is loaded.

I believe Grub relies on what the BIOS provides, so you may need to enable it in the BIOS settings. "Legacy USB" on some models.

If you need further assistance you might want to state details of your PC model and wireless keyboard model to see if someone has experience with that hardware.

Chris

  Chris Johnson, RHCE #807000448202021