Re: ACPI suspend et al

Mark Panen wrote:
Hi

Anyone have suspend or hibernate working on a laptop in FC 3 ?

I tried it last night and it suspended all right but when i tried to
come out she frooze and had to do a hard reboot.

Actually, it's working flawlessly for me on a Chembook derivative. but here's the catch. It's quite old and doesn't pass the BIOS test for acpi (older than 2001). So apm handles power management. BVattery applet on gkrellm is accurate, and suspend works great. You might want to try turning acpi off, perhaps <shrug>
Mike