Re: FC3 DNS issues [Fixed]

I went in and replaced the 'localhost' references with the actual IP for the server in the rndc.conf file. Another minor fix in my named.conf file and the start stop issues with the GUI tools and command line started working again.

Replaced:

options {
       default-server  localhost;
       default-key     "rndckey";
};

server localhost {
       key     "rndckey";
};

With:
options {
       default-server  192.168.20.1;
       default-key     "rndckey";
};

server 192.168.20.1 {
       key     "rndckey";
};

Works great across all machines on my isolated network.

Thanks for the help,

Bill Cronk