Re: How to access other partitions that has XP installed

Charles Li wrote:
Is it possible to access the partition that XP was
installed from FC3?  When I issue the command mount, I
did not see the XP partition.  How do I tell what is
the partition device name for the XP?

Run, as root "fdisk -l" to see your partitions. Your XP partition is likely to be a partition type of "ntfs", "fat" or some variant. See http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/rpm/index.html for details of obtaining and using the NTFS driver if your XP partition is formatted using NTFS.

Paul.