Re: Repartitioning a Linux drive

ddanc1984-linux@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Newbie question.  I installed FC3 on a blank drive in
a dual disk system with XP Pro.  For reasons not
associated with FC3 I would like to add a small FAT32
partition on the FC3 drive (meaning I have to adjust
the partitions).  I've seen references to Disk Druid
and fdisk but where do you find them and how do you
execute them?  I have my original installation disks
if that's any value.

Hi All,

just download systemrescue cd from www.sysrescd.org and use qtparted. That should do the trick. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.