Core 3 Disks?

I am having difficulty burning Core 3 disks.  I downloaded all the
ISO images and have checked the md5sum and they are all good.  The
problem is I can only burn disk 1.  The others keep failing the test.
 I'm using Windows XP to download and burn the disks.  I've tried two
different burner programs, CDBurnerXP Pro3 and the Alex Feinman ISO
Recorder.  The ISO Recorder worked the last time for Core 2.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
Knute Johnson