Re: Password

Eric Tanguy wrote:

I need to create an account for a child on my machine and for that i need
to make a very simple password. But when i try to do that the system
answer that this password is based on a dictionay word and refuse to do
it. So how it is possible to assign a simple passwd to just one account ?
Thanks
Eric

For a young child this may be the wrong choice entirely. I would consider setting the machine to auto-logon, and start the GUI session as that user. This allows you to keep a good, non-crackable password on the machine for their account, so that it is hard to crack open that machine via the network.

I am afraid that I don't know if there are hooks for auto-login in Fedora Core...

Alan