Re: How many dial in connections possible

Kumara wrote:
Hi List!,
Can someone tell me, if I make a dial in server how many people could dial my server simultaneously? (one or more)?
and if I assign two modems (two dial in connections) what happens?
thanks
Mohan

In the RH 5/6 days I had a dial-in server running 32 modems. I had(have) a rackmount bank of modems and used a cyclades serial card to connect to the server. Not much server load for most of the time. P90 with 512M of ram.

--
Robin Laing