Installation errors

Aloha-

I am attempting to install Fedora Release 3 on a Gateway machine with an Athlon processor, 128MB RAM, 20GB hard disk. I manage to get through all of the setup phases, filesystem allocation, package selection, etc. Installation appears to be going swimmingly, but then I get the following error:

"There was an error installing tcsh-6.13-9. This can indicate media failure, lack of disk space, and/or hardware problems. This is a fatal error and your install will be aborted. Please verify your media and try your install again."

I have gotten this message 3 times now, each time failing on a different package (tcsh, festival, and curses). I verified all of my media before I started, all passed, and I have gotten this from 2 different installation disks. The disk images also passed the md5sum test when I downloaded them. Since the first failure I have done no custom filesystem partitioning, so I just have 1 giant partition that everything is being installed into and I don't think its a disk space problem. The media pass the pre-install check. Any other ideas as to what could be causing this problem? This computer used to have Windows 2000 on it and I ran a Norton check before I started, no disk problems were indicated. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Claus Hetzer