Re: (no subject)

Gene Heskett wrote:
On Monday 14 February 2005 11:50, Gene Heskett wrote:
On Monday 14 February 2005 06:38, Paul Howarth wrote:

Paul: My reply all to you bounced. Why are my email messages to you being bounced? Some twaddle about verizon not having a working postmaster address, something which I have absolutely no control over.

That's right, I don't accept mail from random addresses in domains that don't have working postmaster addresses. If someone in that domain is causing an issue, who could I report it to? I would ask you to contact your ISP and ask them to fix this RFC non-compliance in their mail system, or, if it's already fixed (the listing shown at http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/tools/lookup.php?domain=verizon.net indicates a "disk full" error dating back to 2002), to remove their listing from rfc-ignorant.org.

In the meantime, I've whitelisted your address on the mail server.

Well, IMNSHO, M$ lost their chance to squawk in court forever with
regard to this particular public agency, when they did not squawk
the first time they became aware of the copying going on.  Here, we
would call it entrapment.

Can it be proved that they were aware of it then though?

Paul.