Re: [akonstam: Re: mounting zip disk]

On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 08:51 -0600, akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> [...]

Is this an internal IDE zip drive?

what happens if you do fdisk -l /dev/hdd ?

what are the contents of /etc/fstab related to this drive?

what is the message you see about recognizing or mounting the drive
in /var/log/messages? or dmesg?

What is the mount point created for this drive?  In FC3 it should
be /media/??????