Mplayer

Hi List this where i am stacked!
I don't know go ahead after that help me pls.
Mohan

[root@proxy ~]# cd /root/install_flash_player_7_linux
[root@proxy install_flash_player_7_linux]# ./configure
bash: ./configure: No such file or directory
[root@proxy install_flash_player_7_linux]#
./flashplayer-installer

Copyright(C) 2002-2003 Macromedia, Inc.  All rights
reserved.

Macromedia Flash Player 7 for Linux

Macromedia Flash Player 7 will be installed on this
machine.

You are running the Macromedia Flash Player installer
as the "root" user.
Macromedia Flash Player 7 will be installed
system-wide.

Support is available at
http://www.macromedia.com/support/flashplayer/

To install Macromedia Flash Player 7 now, press ENTER.

To cancel the installation at any time, press
Control-C.

NOTE: Macromedia Flash Player requires two font
packages
      to be installed, ttfonts and urw-fonts.

Press ENTER to continue...

NOTE: Please exit any browsers you may have running.

Press ENTER to continue...

Please enter the installation path of the Mozilla,
Netscape,
or Opera browser (i.e., /usr/lib/mozilla):
/usr/share/applications

WARNING: Please enter a valid installation path.

Please enter the installation path of the Mozilla,
Netscape,
or Opera browser (i.e., /usr/lib/mozilla):

(here what should i enter for going ahead?)
Mohan