Re: Need to download complete binaries and documentation

I can't, no PC at home to use. Just my Apple PowerBook G4, and there is no
system I can take out of the prison or into the prison.

Matt Beals
Consultant
Enfocus Certified Trainer, Markzware Recognized Trainer
(206) 618-2537 - cell
(425) 697-5838 - home
mailto:matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: mattbeals98026