Re: Need to download complete binaries and documentation

Thanks, but with our Governor getting a meeting or approval for this will
NEVER happen. We still don't know if she is our Governor. There is a private
network for the administration of the prison, but because the computers
belong to the community college they are strictly forbidden from using any
state resources other than power. No state support of any sort outside of
the power. Everything must be done by the college, using college resources
and not touch state property. Even though the state wired the prison
classrooms for network use. The instructor must call the switchboard to
allow periodic dialup access, at best is an average of 32Kb/sec speed on a
56Kb modem. So everything must be done from the outside (my powerbook) off
the prisons campus. No state resources will be provided beyond the facility
itself and the power. If this were a minimum security facility it might be
different. But I am working with medium and maximum security facilities.
Just imagine how hard this would be in the maximum security facility. I'm
not even sure that they have computers for the inmates (in maximum security)
to use since I haven't been cleared to enter.

Matt Beals
Consultant
Enfocus Certified Trainer, Markzware Recognized Trainer
(206) 618-2537 - cell
(425) 697-5838 - home
mailto:matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: mattbeals98026