Re: FC3 traffic can't get thru firewall

Mike Klinke wrote:

Does your routing table on the FC3 box look OK?

The only thing I noticed was that there is no 127. in the routing table on the FC3, but there is one on the FC2, yet both show the same symptoms.

An FC3 I have as a test box also shows no entry for 127., and I never noticed that before.

Both the FC2 & FC3 boxes are using their default routes to get to the firewall, for non local traffic and testing shows that trafic gets to the firewalls public side and then it disappears.

--
Bill Gradwohl
bill@xxxxxxx