Re: FC3 - Swap partition does not come up automatically on booting.

Dan Trainor wrote:

It'd be neat to know why this is not happening as it should. Have we identified this yet? I've found this to happen on a few boxen that I've tinkered with, not being able to directly identify what was causing it.

I will advise that if you do not edit your initrd when using Software Suspend 2, your swap will not be placed on-line if you suspend your system. As far as the label being incorrect in fstab, that could be because the partition had a label and was removed.
--
James McKenzie