Re: Latest OpenOffice.org calc broken in last update

The latest OpenOffice update from yesterday seems to work fine except for one thing: if I start oowriter or oocalc with no file it comes up with an empty main window. I can use the file menu to open any document and it will work fine, but it won't come up with a blank document. Is anyone else seeing this? It happens to two separate machines here.

Jan