Re: srpms ???

Someone just emailed me and told me what I thought they would say. :(
"Yes. All you got was the source code and no way to compile them
because the tools are also in source."
Thanks for the quick answer. :)  I'll definately be comming back if I have any more questions.  I'm pretty new to Linux and its somewhat confusing at times for me becuase I'm an advanced Windows user.  I own a small computer repair shop so I'm fixing Microsux products 8 to 10 hours a day for my customers.  Hard to open up my Windows mind and get used to Linux but I'll get used to it eventually. :)

Thanks again

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org