mgetty

Greetings guys
I am struggling to understand how this works and how to setup up the most
simple form of mgetty.
I have the default version that is included in in FC3 mgetty-1.1.31-2

Firstly what I am trying to do is this,
We test all out faulty modems at our support desk,
Instead of dialing out to an ISP and paying the phone bills, I would like to
be able to dial-in using the the internal phone lines, to my server.
I have equipped the server (an exaggerated PC)  with an external Duxbury Full
Duplex 56K v90 serial modem
The modem is installed and configured and works on dial out.

The problem is that I have no understanding for how to get this working for
dial-in.

Is there some getting started with mgetty advice anyone here could offer
please?
Or if you prefer to use something else and can pass some advise on that, it
would also be appreciated.

The TLDP how-to just covers thing I don't know about, I doesn't cover my
specific senario. ( As I would understand it)

Thanks

Chadley Wilson
Redhat Certified Technician
Cert Number: 603004708291270