Re: Accessing shares and shared printer on Windows machine

Neal Wilkinson wrote:
I have a machine running Windows ME that has some shares on it as well
as a printer that I would like to be able to access. I've seen
conflicting information about having to run certain programs to not
having to do anything at all other than mount them. What is the best way
to accomplish this?

A good guide to setting up Windows networking at home can be found at: http://www.brennan.id.au/18-Samba.html

Paul.