Re: VPN on Fedora

Scott Ryan wrote:

On Wednesday 09 February 2005 12:34, Beppe shaped the electrons to say:

Hi all.

I need to create a VPN. I've a Fedora using iptables, on the other side
ther's a Cisco device
already configured with IPSEC and 3DES.
Any solution?
Anyone know if this is possible?

I know that Cisco used to provide a client for linux, this was some time ago that I used it though.

Yes Scott. Actually what I want is not a single VPN Client-Server connection but configure a
permanent and bidirectional connection between local and remote network accessible from
a set of local IP address. So, I think I've to configure my Fedora firewall to permit this kind
of connection, but how to?

Beppe