Re: libc.so.6

jazmin schwartz wrote:
Hello:

I am trying to run matlab on Fedora Core 2.

I was able to run it with no problem until a week ago, when I started getting the following when I launched the program:

=============================== An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM. Unexpected Signal : 11 occurred at PC=0x5616b20c Function name=(N/A) Library=/lib/tls/libc.so.6

NOTE: We are unable to locate the function name symbol for the error
     just occurred. Please refer to release documentation for possible
     reason and solutions.

[snip]

and many more lines like this ....

The result is that the GUI opens and freezes ....

Any ideas ???????????

What is your glibc and java version? Did they change since you started matlab the last time?

Thanks

Alex