FC3 ISO does not detect I82801FR SATA (Dell Dimension 8400)

I apologize if this has been discussed before. I am new to the list. I recently got a Dell Dimension 8400 PC with an Intel 82801FR SATA AHCI controller. The FC3 ISO disc1 image seems unable to detect the hard drive. Scanning Bugzilla it looks like this issue may have been addressed in a kernel subsequent to the one on the ISO image, but I am not sure. Can anyone offer any suggestion for how to get this PC installed?

Many thanks,
Jan