Wow! A useful archive of this mailing list. Thank-you Rodolfo J. Paiz!

Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&m=110768677730839&w=2

I don't care what else you said, but that URL is pure GOLD! I went out the "Official" archive list weeks ago and what I found was worthless. Suggesting that a new user unzip a bunch of raw text files and then look for a thread buried in the middle isn't the most helpful advice in the world. However, pointing to a URL, which is the mother of all mail archives, and that happens to have a built in search engine, and the ability to follow the specific threads is priceless!!! Thank-you Mr. Paiz!

--
A. Rick Anderson