Re: Loading Fedora over MS XP home

Austin Kenny wrote:

Hello Fedora

I have tried to load Fedora 3 on my Laptop which has a BIOS Phoenix NoteBios Win 4.0 Release 6

When Fedora begins too upload the kernel it then stops with white dots appearing on the screen followed by the screen going completely white.

And Fedora never loads… has anyone ever experienced this and is there a work around?

Regards

Austin Kenny

kennyau@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:kennyau@xxxxxxxxx>

Trinity College Dublin