Re: Solution Coming Re: Fedora Community: Under threat?

Dotan Cohen wrote:
This is probably redundant, but I would suggest to anybody who's
looking for a good interface to work with the volume on this list to
use gmail. It threads the discssions better than Kmail did for me,
it's there when i want it and I'm not waiting to download anything.
And the whole stars-labels thing is brilliant for managing mailing
lists. It only works in firefox mind you (I personally prefer opera),
but if anybody wants to give it a shot, just email me
dotan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I'll send you an invite for gmail.

Dotan