Source Code for Fedora 3, kernel and all!!!!

How do I install the source code for this core?  I do not see a directory under /usr/src that should contain the source code????  Fedore 3 does not provide any documentation on how to do this.  I installed as a Workstation so I assumed that the source code for the kernel and other stuff will be installed too.  Am I missing something??

Thanks

Muhammad A. Ahmad

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Industries, Inc. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT Industries accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.