Re: New Gnome Desktop set for release in March?

Jared Buck wrote:

http://gnomedesktop.org/node/2138

I checked out the link to the actual sneak peek
http://www.gnome.org/~davyd/gnome-2-10/

and it looks like it is shaping up to be a vastly improved release.  I
can't wait for it to be released so FC3 can have it as part of its base
packages :)

That looks just great!! I just hope that the Xorg Xserver matures enough to be able to have composite and friends with all their glory (without scarficing DRI) in the next release... Those dropshadows are AMAZING!!