Re: Where is the command prompt of FC3

On 02/04/2005 09:45:55 PM, Jared Buck wrote:
On Sat, 2005-02-05 at 08:41 +0300, Kumara wrote:
> Hi list, I couldn't find the command prompt yet in FC3. could
someone
> tell me from where I could get it and pin in to the task bar
> Many Thanks
> Mohan

Easy :)  you need to access the terminal, which is found under
Applications/System Tools.  Click on Terminal to bring up the command
line.

One thing I personally like to do is go to

Applications --> Preferences --> More Preferences --> Preferred Applications

Then I change my preferred Terminal to xterm (choose Standard XTerminal)

I personally prefer it to the Gnome Terminal - but you may or may not.
To just try it - right click on desktop and choose Open Terminal, and at the prompt - type xterm

It's not got a lot of eye candy, but I like it better.