Re: Core 3 Install Problem

Paul,

Interesting suggestion, I'll take a look at the BIOS settings.

Best,

--
Tom Arnold, CISSP, ISSMP, CFS
Partner

PGP Fingerprint: 8BE4 B179 0E5D D141 AC96  A732 08F7 8E43 89AE 009F
PGP Public Key Server: ldap://keyserver.pgp.com
Direct:  +1.408.228.0961 ex. 102
Mobile: +1.408.406.1758
Email:  tom@xxxxxxxxx
Web:    http://www.paysw.com