Re: Where is Alexander Dalloz?

On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 21:59 -0800, Steven R. Ringwald wrote:
> Brian Fahrlander wrote:
>
> >>I haven't heard a peep from him since January 22nd, and he's usually the
> >>most prolific poster on this list...
> >>
> >    But, ya know...I STILL managed to get 144 messages on the list,
> >since I left for work...someone's taking up the slack!
> >
> >    :)
> >

> I would guess that it is everyone on the "FC3 Sucks" thread. I can swear
> that I deleted several hundred of them in the past few days.... :-)

no no no!

honest!  this is the sad but true story of the kidnapping of alexander
dalloz.  to wit:

an evil nefarious organization (unknown, but who's first initial is m)
has had alexander kidnapped because he knew so much.

they wrapped him in a burlap bag and secretly transported him to the
amazon rainforest, where they dropped him with only a compass, and a
(non-working) windoze computer.

but, one of this list's very own, oh so intrepid, members in brazil,
went into the rainforest to rescue alexander.

after days of struggle, he found alexander and rescued him!

unfortunately, upon their return to rio, they were both mugged by
another group of thugs from that same nefarious organization, and
alexander was yet again wrapped in a burlap sack and secretly
transported to ... ???

[clearly, here one of the brazilians will need to tell us what happened

said john with a totally straight face, albeit with a strange lump in
his cheek.