Re: sound and internet problems on FC2

Charles Malespin wrote:

Hi,
I am a very new linux user and I finally got XP and FC2 to play together on a dual boot. Now I am having two small problems with fedora. 1) I am using a dell USB wireless reciever that just plugs in and connects me to the internet getting the signal from a wireless router in my roommates room. When I use the internet config wizard it doesnt seem to find it or have any option for me to use so that I can connect. Am I missing something or do I need to pick some other choice? I am really new to this so I didnt know what to do or pick....
2) When I run the sound card test I hear the test sound out of my speakers fine, but when I play a CD through gnome CD, nothing comes out.... Do I need to fix something before I play CDs? Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance
Charles