Re: A Database Client with a GUI under FC1 ?

Scott Anderson wrote:

Try http://mp3-database.sourceforge.net/

I will . Thanks for the suggestion .

It is written with Perl, and works with MySQL which is an open source database backend. It works in conjunction with XMMS but the author claims it can be adapted to other media players.

I haven't tried this myself, mind you... write back and say if it works
for you!

No problem , I will be right back tommorow with more information because right now
i have to go to sleep , i must be awake in less than 5 hours .

Kind Regards, Kostas