Configuring Address Book - howto implement link to openldap

I posted this question on the OOo users list yesterday evening, and so far have had no response. I wonder if anyone here can give me some clue as to what I should do.

I am trying to configure an address book datasource using openldap. When I run the wizard in Write, it comes up with the following error:
"A driver is not registered for the URL sdbc:address:ldap." Can anyone tell me what this means and how I can get this feature implemented?

I am running OpenOffice on Fedora Core 3 (OOo v1.1.3). I have my openldap address book set up with a sample of addresses and now want to set this up in OOo.

Chris Jones