Re: qt question

Chadley Wilson wrote:
I have qt 3.3.xxx installed

there is an app I posted earlier I want to install, Is it possible to have multiple versions of qt or must I compile from source?

You could install a compat-qt package for the appropriate version of the library if you could find one (I don't know of any) but you're probably better off rebuilding the SRPM on your target system and get it linked to the 3.3.xxx libraries.

Paul.