Re: cd-rw

On Sunday 30 January 2005 6:41 pm, Krzysztof Kujawski flailed at a keyboard
and produced this:
> Which programme can burn CD?

cdrecord is your friend.  So is documentation.  Do "man cdrecord" or look up
cdrecord on the Web for more information about this program.  You might also
look into K3b.

Anyone ever just want to offer up a truly inane response to some questions?
Here, I was awfully tempted to say, "GIMP", but my better nature took over.
Nothing personal, Krzysztof, but this is the kind of question that could have
been answered with a five minute look at any Fedora Core book or website.

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford (mailto: rscrawford@xxxxxxxxxxxx)