Re: Monitor Configuration Problem

Thomas Riggs wrote:
Hi,
I've just set up Fedora Core 3, but during configuration I must have picked a wrong monitor setting. My monitor shows an error saying it cannot support whatever format FC is outputting.
Is there any way of reverting back to the configuration without having to re-install?
Thanks,
Thomas Riggs

Strike Ctrl+Alt+F1 keys to enter console mode.

You can edit /etc/X11/xorg.conf to change your screen description and
features.

I had such a problem when I connected a LCD screen on a box I had
configured with a CRT one.

The vertical and refresh frequency can change much...

--
Bruno Eteve - http://www.ej2p.com
Drive defensively.  Buy a tank.