Re: Stupid question: Fedora font.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gain Paolo Mureddu" <gmureddu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 9:52 AM
Subject: Stupid question: Fedora font.

Yeah, I know is a stupid question, but I was wondering if there was a whole fontset of the font used in the Fedora logo and splash screens... I really have use for a font such as that...

Hi

I knew I'd seen that question asked before and a quick google over my huge mail file revealed the answer!

roberTO.studiOS wrote:

Hi!

Please! What font used in the FEDORA Logo???

Thanks!

It is a modified Myriad bold italic.

Garrett