Re: moving to linux

Markku Kolkka wrote:
<snip>

It's safe, but it won't change anything if you don't recompile the kernel with the new config file.

Ah, well if I need to do that, I suppose I should just build FC3 while I'm at it.
Excuse me, I come from Suns, just getting started with Linux,
not used to all this automated help and config stuff.
Basically, go to the source, uncompress, check and set config --with-this
and --without-that, ./configure, make all, make install, reboot into new kernel?

Ron;

--
=== Ron Watson === rw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ===
 Nisi potestatam dabis, non habebunt.