Re: Postfix (Resolved)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Spangler" <bms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 8:54 AM
Subject: Postfix (Resolved)

I would like to thank everyone again how as attempted to help me resolve this
issue. Unfortunately I had no success in fixing the problem so I resulted to
re-installing FC3 on my box. This did fix my problem. Thnx again

- --

Regards
Robert

Hi Robert - I don't know if anyone suggested removing postfix and reinstalling it, but next time that might be the way to go.

rpm -e [package]
yum install [package]

That should set [package] back to the defaults and you can start all over again.

Thomas