Re: tvtime sound, mute and geometry?

Hi;

I have some questions about setting up tvtime.  I have it running --
mostly -- but can't get the mute to work and I am using the -g switch to
reduce the size on initialization to 1/4 of my screen but would also
like to set the position to the upper right hand corner.  -g seems to
disregard the position command.

Using sound has never been my strong point.  So I am probably doing
something stupid or ignorant.  tvtime defaults to 'line'; my line is
plugged in properly at the back of my computer; seems to work when I use
the mixer gui (volume goes up and down when I move the tabs) and works
with the tvtime '- +' commands.  It mutes when I click the mute button
on the mixer gui but wont mute when I use the tvtime 'm' shortcut or the
middle mouse button.  I really want the quick 'm' mute for when the
phone rings or when I am talking to someone.

What should I be checking??

Regards Bill