Re: Well, didn't see this coming... Problem #3...

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:37:03 +0800, Serge de Souza
<serge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Kyle Lagonegro (Student-Lagone37) wrote:
> > Oh and we didn't think tonight would go smoothly did we?!
> >
> > Well, I put the disk in the CD drive...  Tap F2 and then put CD ROM as the first booting drive.
> > Okay so now the next time I reboot it should say "To boot from disk click any key."  But of course due to my amazing amount of luck, I get no such thing.
> >
> > Hopefully someone knows something I'm doing wrong.  Please if you can think of anything let me know.  I'm going to keep trying things until then.
> >

> What happens then ? does it just sit there with a blank screen ? My
> guess is that the CD is not bootable:
>
> 1- Did you burn it properly
> 2- Is it really CD 1
>
> Normally too if the CD is not bootable a message should appear on the
> screen saying sthng about system disk insert blah etc
>
> Serge

Use the power of Windows file associations to help you with your CD
burning.  If you have installed Nero or Roxio correctly you should be
able to just double-click the file from Windows Explorer and launch
the "create CD from image" dialog widnow of your cd-burner program.