Re: Installing fedora at school

Danial Rehman wrote:

My school is thinking of installing linux on some of the computers,
and were wondering if it's legal to use linux for non-private usage. I
really didn't get what they meant but something about linux only
beeing free if your going to install for yourself and not for a whole
school or corporation or whatever.

Scary what some think about Linux in general.

So I'm wondering if it's allowed to get fedora for about 10 compters
at my school the legal way.
I always thought linux was free for everyone?

Thanks in advande